– Now is a great time to plant for fall harvesting! Come visit our nursery soon to see our selection of fall veggies, herbs, and greens. It’s also the right time for mid-summer pea planting!
– If you have empty space in the garden that you won’t be filling with plants, consider protecting your soil by planting some winter cover crops. Click the link to get more information on the benefits of Cover Crops.
– We have plenty of culinary herbs in the nursery for you to start planting an herb garden. Caring for herbs can be easy, and very rewarding! Check out our info on Growing Healthy Herbs here.
– If you want to seed a new lawn, now is a good time for germination. Check out more information on Natural Lawn Care.
– Late summer is a good time to apply Acid Mix 4-3-6 or Rose & Flower 4-8-4 to your June-bearing strawberries to promote healthy fall growth. Clean up any extra debris in the beds. A helpful rule is to remove all runners that have not rooted by September 1.
– The garden is at the peak of summer production! To Help Your Summer Veggies Grow Their Best, give them the right supplements to keep them going strong.